The purpose of the Rainier Community is to connect people looking for activities with the organizations that provide them. The Rainier Community consists of over 2500 different websites. Each day thousands of people use the Rainier Community websites to find relevant organizations and activities from the tens of thousands listed. The Rainier Community websites are very useful and so top rated by the search engines.
By becoming a Rainier client you automatically receive prominent positioning on the Community websites. This generates new business for you - all the time - typically 20% according to clients. Rainier includes - at no cost to you - the following:
- A rotating "Featured Organization" listing on the home page. The listing includes a color graphic and short description highlighting your organization. Clicking on this directs them to your registration website.
- All of your activities that are currently open for registration are listed. This includes a summary listing on the home page, a complete listing on the Activities tab and the ability to search for your activities. All links click through to your registration website.
- An automatic listing in the searchable directory. That includes your website, address, map, contact information and much more.
- Automatic inclusion on all the relevant websites. For example, if you were a soccer club based in San Jose, CA you would be included in the www.SanJoseYouthSoccer.com, www.SanJoseYouthSports.com, www.CaliforniaYouthSoccer.com, www.CaliforniaSoccerCamps.com, and www.CaliforniaYouthSports.com websites.
- All information is automatically updated so you don't need to do anything.
- The Rainier Community is a first, best or only FBO feature provided by Rainier.
All of this is included for FREE as part of your relationship with Rainier Software, Inc!